Classic Car article

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Car article
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:29:52 -0400
Hi

I don't know if 'Classic Car' magazine has a big circulation elsewhere in the
world - it's probably the most respected 'classics' mag in the UK, though
Classic & Sportscar runs it a close second. Anyway, I just had a call from the
Editor of the mag wanting the use of my Datsun 2000 next Thursday. Apparently
they're going to be running a comparison article of the following cars:

Datsun 2000
Fiat 1500 Cabriolet
Renault Caravelle
Honda S800
NSU Spider (497cc Wankel engined roadster - if the mag can get hold of one)
MGB (of course)

An interesting and diverse bunch of cars dontchathink?

The photoshoot/test is taking place at the MG Owners Club HQ in Cambridge - it
should be a real blast pulling up with a proper sports car. I can't wait.

Rob
www.fairlady.org