Bob Sharp Competition manual question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bob Sharp Competition manual question
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:24:15 -0400
A while back, I asked for the 1600 Bob Sharp manual and a few list members
stepped up to the plate to help me out.  I got it and now I have a really
esoteric question.  The original manuals were in a Duo-Tang report cover.  If
anyone out there has an original (has the gold foil logo on the front) can you
tell me what the number is for this cover?  It is going to be a 5 digit number
like 53540 or something.  (That one is not correct)  If you have an original
and can let me know what the item number is, please drop me a line.  It would
be embossed inside the back cover.

Mandatory Roadster Content:  Looking forward to Road Atlanta!  A week and a
half to go!!

Thanks!

Sid