Another Bay Area Caravan...?

To: alvingogi@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Bay Area Caravan...?
From: CafeRC51@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:14:37 EDT
Hello,

I spoke with "The Katman" this Monday morning.  He and I are going to meet up
to drive to Solvang together.  We are going to meet at roughly 830-900am for
a departure by 900.  More than likely we will drive via 101 south to cut down
on the road time.  We hope to arrive in Solvang by 2pm.

If we can all get together for a large caravan that would be great but I
understand that there are some that want to do the Hwy 1 drive.  That is
always a good way to travel south.

So, if anyone is interested in joining us to caravan from the Bay Area please
contact Fred or myself and we will try to update you on what we will be
doing.  Btw... I will be driving a convertable too but unfortunately it isnt
a Roadster.

Calspeed

ps:  I will finally be able to take my daughter Rose to her first Datsun
Show.  She is now three and a half and can speak cars in two languages.  I am
so excited for her!