Solvang Caravan Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang Caravan Update
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:10:38 +0000
Hello everyone,
This is my attempt to bring us all together Friday morning for the drive to
Solvang.

Forgive me if I forget anyone, but if you are not mentioned here, please
speak up and we can work out a meeting point.

I think we all agree that 101 south is the way to go. Those that want to
take 1 can probably split at Monterey/Carmel.

Here's who I have so far next to their point of origin, followed by those
who I haven't heard from. Let's come up with a meeting point or pickup
point(s) and try to get out of the Bay Area by 10am!

Alvin Gogineni-San Jose
Steve Allen/Mike Young-Rohnert Park
Matt Jacquet-101/Tully Rd.
Sunil Prasad/Francis Anand/Munaf-Fremont/Hayward
Fred Katz/Michael Carion-So. City

I haven't heard from:
DATSTER-Pleasanton
BADROC-ZubKoff, Peter Vanderpas
and anyone else that showed up at the San Carlos meet!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 1600/U20