Re: Head back up with parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Head back up with parts
From: GCLWood@cs.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:29:42 EDT
Sorry for the delay of having parts for sale for all but had some problems
with my sales last time out.Had to contact F.C.C. and F.B.I cocerning
enternet fraud against my sales.Found out they can track ip address so
hopefully I can continue to bring you the parts you need.Thanks again for
your emails of who you think it was and for buying my items.

                                                cooldude100
                                                                    66 1600

        68 2000