fog lights?

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: fog lights?
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:38:15 -0600
Greetings,

  So I thought after 5.5 yrs it'd be nice to wire up the fog lights I've had
and see if they work. Well, 1 fired right up, but the other twitched; something
loose in the socket. So I decided to pull the bulb and see if I could find
a replacement... only to drop the !*@#(&*! lense and break the glass ;( .

  Being cheap, and more interested in spending money on mechanical/autocross
stuff, this sucker's going in the trash if I can't find a replacement lense
and bulb. Does anybody know if/where I might find 'em?

   The lense looks like an 'original' era 5" fog light. In fact I thought it
might even be a Nissan set (from pics I'd seen), except that there's no
markings on it at all (like Tokico, Everclear, Everwing (whatever)). The
'bulb' looks like it comes with the socket and 3" of wire with a tab (to
plug in). The bulb is labelled: NARVA 12V 55W, with markings 'H3' and 'E2'.
Any help/pointers would be appreciated. If I'm SOL and anybody wants 1 and
1/2 fog lights, let me know :) . I have a pic at:
http://www.wycroc.org/images/roadsterford.jpg  (it's the grey one  ;) ).

thanks,
dan neff     '69 2000
colorado springs,  co