Solvang 2003 pics up

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang 2003 pics up
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 16:29:47 -0700
Just got back from the Solvang 2003 show and what a show it was! Many, many
thanks to the Fresno club (FresnoDROC) for putting on a really great event.
We got friends together, cars to look at, delicious BBQ and great weather to
boot, all in beautiful downtown Solvang.

Just posted a few pics to our site under the Solvang 2003 button:

http://www.azroc.org/bauman311

As usual, there are no IDs on the photos, but I took em anyway!

Have fun!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600

BTW, nothing fell off the beast this time, it was a uneventful and enjoyable
trip :)