SOLVANG '03 PICS UP!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SOLVANG '03 PICS UP!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 01:42:29 +0000
www.picturetrail.com/alvin17

Solvang was a blast! Much thanks to Lou Smaldino and the FresnoROC for
hosting the event. The show 'n' shine in downtown was fantastic. We had all
kinds of folks passing through to check out our cars. And our cars, oh my
sweet lord! I've never seen so many Solexes and panasports. The poker run
was exciting too. Thanks to everyone that donated parts for the raffle. I
know I didn't win anything but some vendors certainly DID!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 1600/U20