Re: Roadster Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Show
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:56:01 EDT
Hi List,

    I was some what upset when I got to the show in Solvang when I realized
that some one gave my roadster  a new crease about 10 inches long right above
my rear wheel well. Must have happened while parked at a RV park Friday nite
close to the museum.
    While normally this would ruin my whole weekend, I've got to say that the
event really made me forget about it all. Thanks to the Fresno roadster bunch
for putting on a super show. The poker run was a real gas and what a turn
out! You guys and gals really pulled a class act. A very well organized
event. I even got to see my old Rt hand drive 510 SSS that my brother and I
imported years ago. What a treat! Thanks to all that were involved with the
show and I'm already looking forward to next years event.

                               Tom Prather, 69/2.0 lady in red