RE: SRL311 ?s

To: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>,
Subject: RE: SRL311 ?s
From: Tom Reynolds <kjtar@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:08:19 -0700
Thanks Graeme and all,
         I wasn't clear, (well, it was late, and, er...) but what I was
asking about was "does the SRL311 have timing chain(s) or belt(s)?  And,
how often is service required for whatever it does have?  Is the design
"interference" or "non-interference?"
Thanks very much,
Best regards,
Tom (trying to be more precise) Reynolds
Hereford, AZ