Carb parts de-rusting

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Carb parts de-rusting
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 23:01:19 EDT
Hello all,

       I am cleaning up some more carb parts for replating. Decided to try
some new rust remover my dad gave me a gallon of. It's called EVAPO-RUST. Non
toxic, non flamable, non-corrosive and boy does it work. Started with some
manifold parts from Florida (need I say more). All the surface rust dissapeared
and
the deep pitted stuff was softened enough that it bead blasted right out. It
does leave a little dark residue. As easily as the glass bead removes it I
suspect a scrub brush would take it off also. The web site is :  <A
HREF="WWW.EVAPO-RUST.COM">
WWW.EVAPO-RUST.COM</A>    .

                 keith williams