Item 47246 at Harbor Freight

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Item 47246 at Harbor Freight
From: <Gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 19:58:25 -0800
Take a look at this item I found on the Harbor Freight Tools web site.
I thought you might be interested.

RAPID PUMP(TM) 3000 LB. CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM RACING JACK
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=47246

A friend passed this info on to me.  I have not purchased one, but with
the comp springs and low profile tires, I struggle to get my regular
jack under the front of the car.  When I go to the 195 55/14 tires, I
may not be able to.  Figured that there might be others in the same
boat.
Greg