Mikuni Set-up for sale

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mikuni Set-up for sale
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 15:20:45 -0700
Hello All
I am selling a new 44 Mikuni set-up with correct manifold and heatshield
and linkage and a factory Air filter set-up for a U-20 and I am asking
$2500 for it as it is New and not rebuilt will also set-up with Jets
that we know have worked in the other cars we did that you may remember.
I am keeping my old set of Mikuni's for the project car and thought
someone may want this set-up for their project. I can do photos upon
request and will assemble the kit if you need me to.
Les
--
Les Cannaday

Classic Datsun Motorsports