water pump bearing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: water pump bearing
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 18:29:23 -0400
List,

I am in the process of rebuilding a 2L water pump.  The bearing is non standard
as it has a 15mm shaft on one end and a .625 (5/8) shaft on the other end.  I
cannot find an appropriate bearing.  The bearing house I am working with says
the shafts are soft and can be machined.  I can machine one but would rather
not if I can locate a supplier.  Does anyone know where I can get a bearing.
Part Number needed is:

NSK# BWF30

By the way if any of you are rebuilding a water pump I work for a mechanical
seal company and can get you a seal.

Thanks in advance!

John Over
Aurora, Co