Re: Carb ??

To: <slowboy@cox.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb ??
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:11:34 -0700
U-20 S-U carbs are sort of unique and are 46mm size.  510 carbs are 38mm
and the same size as the 1600 roadster but they are different also.  240z
carbs are 46mm but they are backwards and different than the roadster ones.
 There should be a reasonable supply of the correct type carbs.

They show up on ebay regularly.

Stan
=========

At 07:19 PM 6/5/03 -0400, slowboy@cox.net wrote:
>Evening all!
>
>Other than the obvious visual differences in SU carbs, what are the size
differences (ie 38mm) of the U20, 510, and 240Z SU carbs?

>In case you're wondering what I am up to; I sent my U20 carbs to Cananda
for a rebuild and they appear to have went on vacation in the postal
system. Now I am working on a possible alternative.