RE: A Transmission question

To: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>,
Subject: RE: A Transmission question
From: "Naomi Lamb" <68datsun@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 21:40:28 -0300
Our Canadian litres are equal to .26 US gallons.  Therefore if you bought 50
litres you would get 13 gallons.  At the present time gas in the Maritimes
is 73 cents/lt therefore you would pay 2.81/US gallon. However, you also get
a 45 percent exchange therefore in reality you would only be paying $1.55/US
gallon.  Think it compares closely to what you pay on State side, eh?

Naomi Lamb
68 1600