Re: Mulfunctioning turn signal switch

To: "Teesun68" <Teesun68@telus.net>,
Subject: Re: Mulfunctioning turn signal switch
From: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:29:11 -0500
Because of the price of the T/S assemblies ($200-plus)  I went into
that rinky dink switch on mine and found that the contacts were dirty
and slightly corroded, and that the little arms inside the switch were
bent so that they did not make contact. Anyway, with some fiddling I
was able to bend the little arms back, clean everything up, and get all
switch positions working. ( I had intermittent brake lights in my
case.) If you have a spare it's definitely worth an hour or two to open
the little tin box and see what's what...considering the expensive
alternative.

-Marc