Roadsters found

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsters found
From: "John Schulz" <johnschulz717@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 18:47:07 -0500
Ok guys and gals, I ran into a fellow today that has quite a bit of
"roadster stuff"....here's what I found most interesting, to me anyway, 1. a
complete running U20 with solex setup and an extra solex manifold and
solexes.  Od course the 5 speed that goes along.....both of which are in a
68 that has ALOT of body issues, but does have comp springs all the way
around....other than that, not much to write home about.  Then, he's got a
68 1600 that looks rough as well....while both cars are all there, they just
seem rough for the asking price of $2000 for both.  He has ALOT of other
odds and ends, but it's all over the garage...with BMW and other stuff.  I
really only want the U20, 5 speed and one solex setup....and the comp
springs.....but he will not seperate.  Any ideas or wish lists?  Maybe we
could work something out about a group purchase?