thanks + electrical ? + large format printout

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: thanks + electrical ? + large format printout
From: "aaron spesard" <spar011@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 23:32:03 +0000
Thanks to those who responded to the vacuum hose question I posted.

A couple of other things:

First off, after about a year, the roadster runs again. However, it still
doesn't seem to be charging. The alt. has been rebuilt and I have a new
voltage reg in the engine bay, which I'm assuming is the correct one as it
fits the connection, and it's the one the auto parts guy gave me. I don't
know all what does/doesn't work off the top of my head... the lights and
wipers work, not sure if the thing still has a heater in it......no radio in
the car....

The other thing is that the 20 amp fuse is blown. I'm on the short bus
reading the electrical layout, so could someone explain what
shouldn't/wouldn't work with that fuse out?

And lastly, are there people interested in a large output of the
65-671600.pdf. Size is roughly 48W x 30H and looks exactly like the pdf
quality-wise. If it's just a few people I can sneak them through and will
only ask for shipping costs... if there are a lot of requests I'll have to
charge about $10-15 or so....

thanks again.
Aaron