parts and roadster for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: parts and roadster for sale
From: Mtbdavid2@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:05:23 EDT
Hi all,
  I have the following new parts for sale.
1. black seat cover kit, late model seats with headrests, paid $245, sell for
$200 or best offer.
2. passenger side rocker panel, paid $50, sell for $40 or best offer
3. passenger side front fender patch, paid $60, sell for $50 or best offer

I purchased these parts to restore my '69 roadster 2000.  I have decided to
sell the 2000 as is or part it out.  If anyone is interested in a '69 2000 for
parts or to restore drop me an email.  The engine ran strong a year ago when I
took the car off the road.  The head gasket needs to be replaced (which I
have a new one) due to oil leakage.  The reason I took the car off the road is
the tranny needs new syncros, I think?  I am located in Fremont, California.

Thanks,
David
510-552-0529