1963 single carb 1500 for sale, other cars too

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1963 single carb 1500 for sale, other cars too
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 16:05:23 -0400
Hi all,

trying to fund the trip out for Shasta. will sell SPL310-00260 for $3,000
delivered to the west coast. needs restoration, not a real nasty car. engine
is supposedly overhauled, has not been installed back into the car. can
e-mail pix if you're interested. please respond offlist- thanks. have a few
other cars I could sell and deliver too, including 67.5 2000's, 65 Corvair
Corsa 140 4spd for $2000 delivered, 91 Infiniti M30 convertible for $1750
delivered. would be a good time for me to sell and deliver one of the race
2000's if anyone is interested in one or the other of those. hate to make a
trip all the way out there with an empty trailer. also have a 92 Stealth
with nice body and bum engine I'd sell for $2500 delivered. pictures
available of any of the above.

Hope to see y'all there!
Craig Halsted
mostly roadsters