CAR SHOW!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, SEROC.PML@mail.aum.edu
Subject: CAR SHOW!
From: Brad Holmes <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 12:15:58 -0600 (CST)
We seem to be flush with car show opportunities this summer. My High
School Reunion is even a drive in and car show in two weeks.

Phil Hall in Huntsville, AL  passed this opportunity on to me to pass
on to our SEROCers and anyone who can make it. Attached is a .doc
file with the flyer. I know the .net will scrub the attachment but,
the SEROCers should get it. If a non-SEROCer wants info, email me off
list and I'll send you the .doc / flyer - registration.

The show is the "1st Annual Redstone Arsenal's Charity Car Show"
(BYOR) That's either Bring Your Own Roadster or Rocket. Redstone
Arsenal, Huntsville, AL

"Cars and Camouflage" HooRawww!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday 19 July 2003 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
$15.00 donation to register
Door Prizes and 50/50 raffle
Military Equipment Displays

Brad Holmes