Re: Making my air box Reply - lengthy

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Making my air box Reply - lengthy
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:27:56 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks mark that sketch was just what I needed.
I will look into this BIN stuff (never heard of it before).
That's a good point about the reaction being exothermic it would
totally melt the wax.
I don't actually care how clean and purty the outside looks I just want the
inside of the box to be as smooth as possible.
Hopefully I will be such an expert carver that I will not have any
giant dents that can't be filled with the BIN.  How would I get the
spackle out of the box?
Only had time to do some rough shaping of the foam this weekend so not
really at the glassing stage.
I wanted to do CF cause it does look so cool and I was thinking I would
not have to 'finish' the outside of the box.  Maybe I will just go with S-glass
or how about the kevlar weaves?  Are those a bitch to work with?
  Thanks,
   Daniel 69 2000
   Oakland CA