Iron Cross 280ZX wheels

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Iron Cross 280ZX wheels
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:52:45 -0400
I am in contact with someone who has a set of 4 Iron Cross wheels, from an
early 280ZX, for sale. He wants $125 for the set, plus shipping of course,
and from the picture he sent to me they appear to be in quite good shape
with no curb rash.

If anyone is interested I can forward the picture to them and his e-mail
address. They come with lugs but the center caps are missing but he may
still have them. He is located in New Jersey.

Mike

PS - they were going to be installed on a aluminum block Oldsmobile V8
powered MGB GT he is building but he went with other wheels. Quite an
awesome engine and car with an independent rear and a coil-over front
suspension. Nice guy too and he likes Datsuns and would of bought one if he
found one w/o rust here in the east. Another car nut!!!