still in wiring hell....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: still in wiring hell....
From: "aaron spesard" <spar011@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 01:23:26 +0000
Still trying to figure out what shouldn't work with a blown 20 amp fuse on a
66 roadster, and why if the alt and voltage regulator are good the ammeter
won't show it charging. Would anyone have the simplified charging system
diagram mentioned below. I know the message is old.

thanks,
aaorn

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
*       Subject: Re: Wiring diagram confusion
*       From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
*       Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 20:00:38 -0800
*       CC: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
*       References: <199902030641.WAA01164@diana.sfsu.edu>

Here is a simplified diagram of the charging circuit.

http://home.internetcds.com/~clockmkr/datsun/charging.jpg

Follow the arrows from the Alt to the Battery.
Any other questions give me an e-mail.
I'll include one later on wiring a GM alt. to roadster.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary