RE: Miata Seats

To: "'Marko Lahtinen'" <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>, doctor_evil@fastmail.ca
Subject: RE: Miata Seats
From: robbieharrison@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:02:46 -0400
Part of that would depend on how tall you are. I have Miata seats in my
68, and they are definitely higher than stock. I'm 5'11", and the stock
68 seats I mounted in my 67 seem a little too tall - but I like the
locking backs and headrests. The Miata seats are MUCH more comfortable
for long rides, and you can mount speakers in the headrests if you are
so inclined. The only way to know for sure if it "fits" is if you can
find somebody with the combination you are considering and get a ride.

Robbie Harrison
5 roadsters -  1 that runs, 1 that won't stay started, 3 for parts