Gary's new job and the quality of his work

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gary's new job and the quality of his work
From: "Jon and Maggie" <jm.rider@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:19:33 -0700
Hey!
I also want to congratulate Gary on his new job and also want to put a plug in
for the quality of his work associated with the electronic ignition.

I purchased one from him about 6 months ago after having continual
issues/problems with the stock distributor on my 69 2000.  Wow, what an
instantaneous difference it made it how my roadster ran!  And what a pleasure
to know I don't have to worry about points, etc., anymore.  The responsiveness
is great and acceleration is very smooth.  I would never go back and recommend
it to anyone who hasn't gone there already.  It is one of the best, cheapest
and longest lasting investments you can make!

Thanks Gary and Congrats

Sincerely,
Jon Rider
'69 2000