Classic Cars Magazine

To: "Steve & Virginia" <svslowmg@netzero.net>,
Subject: Classic Cars Magazine
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:24:28 -0400
I picked up the issue of Classic Cars that includes a road test between a
Fiat, MGB, Renault Caravelle and Rob Bennington's 2000. A fair article and
the author did try to end the rumor that the Datsun copied the styling of
the B, and in fact, said the B copied some of the Datsun's styling cues!!

In the end the author picked the Fiat as his car of choice which I thought
was fair, at least he wasn't biased to the B for obvious reasons.

Mike