Fuse problems

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuse problems
From: "Eddie Sawyer" <esawyer@vansd.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:18:27 -0700
Hi All,
I'm learning so much from everyone. I'm only a week into owning my
first roadster and I already have a bizzaro little problem. I'm blowing
fuses all the time for my radio and headlights. It seems like I replace
the headlight fuse and the radio blows and then I replace the radio and
the headlights go out.  What are the correct fuses for this. The ones
that were in  there were 30 amp.

Thanks all.

Ed
68' 1600

p.s. Did you know how hard it is to find the old style fuses? I finally
had to just go to an auto parts store. I remember buying them at a
grocery store for my old Mazda.