Re: Fuse problems

To: Eddie Sawyer <esawyer@vansd.org>
Subject: Re: Fuse problems
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:03:37 -0500 (CDT)
Ed,

The headlight fuse is 30A and the radio/heater fuse is 20A.

Make sure the fuse holder clips are clean and not corroded. It may be that
the wiring on your car is not correct and there are other loads on the
fuses, or there is some interconnection between the circuits.

When you put the new fuses in do they blow right away? Is there some
combination that causes the fuse(s) to blow?

If you can read wiring diagrams you can find yours on www.311s.org. Look
under wiring diagrams, then 68. The 1600 and 2000 use the same diagram.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA