Going to Shasta!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Going to Shasta!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
All Right,
 It looks like I will finally be able to go to Shasta this year.
Yahoo!!! I know y'all missed me last year!  I can't for the life of me
remember which hotel I'm supposed to stay at?  Which is the 'not old'
roadster owner place? Mountain Aire?? I hope its that one cause I just
got the last room?!?!!?
I am also going up on Thursday the 10th so we can hopefully have some kind
of relaxing stay instead of the bomb up there half asleep deal I usually
do.
 So badroc'ers I'm going up the 10th sometime in the morning.
  Daniel 69 2000
  Oakland CA