Need a bit of Timing Help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Need a bit of Timing Help
From: Ryan Bird<birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:27:11 -0700
Greeting Roadsterites,

I am the proud new owner of the "Beast" that Gary recently advertised.  I have
the new distributor installed, and have gotten the engine running, but a bit
rougher than before.  I need just a bit of timing help to get 'er running
smooth.  Gary provides excellent instructions, but as I don't have a timing
gun, a little help will go a long way.  (That and I can learn how to do this
from someone more experienced than myself.)

Anyone in the Tempe, AZ area is welcome to come over to my house Friday or
Saturday, bring your own timing gun.

Thanks in Advance,

Ryan Bird
Tempe, AZ  67 1600