Vacation/Shasta

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vacation/Shasta
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:37:26 -0500
Bill,

I usually trailer my roadster. In fact, my roadster has been more miles on a
trailer than on its own tires.  Last time I took it very far from home I had
fuel feed problems that came up suddenly and would have left me stranded.
The gray ghost worked perfectly before I left and after I got home.  I think
some of it was altitude related, but It would have ruined my trip to spend
two or three days sorting out the problem.  Why don't you rent a sedan or
SUV with a tow package and trailer your roadster to the reunion, then drive
to Shasta or have them drive by and drop you off on the way home?  That way
you could have it at the reunion also, without the stress of anticipating a
breakdown.  Maybe not your stress, but stress of others involved.  A few
extra bucks will make everyone happy.

Leisure Suit Terry