Re: Car Show in Pasadena Ca.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Show in Pasadena Ca.
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:37:31 EDT
Hi Datsun fanatics,

       I just wanted to let those of you in or close to the San Gabriel
Valley know of the upcoming car show sponsored by the local Pasadena Police
dept.
which is to be held on June 29 sunday. This is the second annual event and this
year they are allowing imports as well. Only cars from 1930-1973 are allowed
at this event.It would be a perfect event to expose our classic little cars.
      This is a fundraiser with proceeds to benefit the Pasadena Police Dept
and the Haven House, a retreat for battered women.Throphies to be provided by
Paseo Colorado merchants for 1st,2nd and 3rd places. Live music, food booths,
Police helicopter ride auctions, and raffle prizes will hilite this event as
well as all the cars.
      I am registering today, the fee is $25.00. If interested please
contact:

        jdangelo@ci.pasadena.ca.us
         626-744-3981

           He can email you the reg form but you got to hurry the deadline
for reg is 6-23.
                   Hope to see some more roadsters.

                                   Tom Prather