Follow-up semi-O/T Weber DCOE question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Follow-up semi-O/T Weber DCOE question
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:07:40 -0700
Thanks to those who replied.  I will be using a single DCOE on a J15 engine
(~1500cc).  The online info I've found all assumes dual carburetors.  Since
the cylinder size isn't changing and there's still only one cylinder firing
at a time, are the calculations for venturi/jet/etc. the same?  Or is it
different since I'll have two cylinders per barrel and they'll be firing
twice per barrel? (1,3,4,2 could also be expressed as 3,4,2,1, where 3&4
fire, then 2&1 fire, meaning two pulses per barrel, rather than back and forth)

Thanks again,
Adam