Upper Arm Shaft Kit

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Upper Arm Shaft Kit
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:01:45 -0600
Dearest List,

I just got back from the Alignment Shop, and they told me that
it would be a waste of money to do an alignment on my 67.5 1600
without replacing the upper arm shafts.  There is quite a bit of play
on the drivers side, a little less on the passengers side.  He
seemed to think that I could buy an Upper Arm Shaft Kit.

I assume that several of you have been thru this repair.  Is it
something that I (a wanna-be mechanic) could do myself?  Do
the Vendors sell this kit?  Anything else I should do while I'm
at it?

BTW, nice video of the 3 Roadsters at Mid-Ohio...Robert - Abq