RE: Upper Arm Shaft Kit

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Upper Arm Shaft Kit
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:20:24 -0700
I'd buy the parts from one of our esteemed vendors
(http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/gpagebld.asp?Type=Link&Cat=Vendor) and then
let the frame shop do the work. While they're tearing things apart, have
them replace any old rubber boots with new urethane ones.

Also, don't have them align the front end to stock specs. At least change
the camber setting to anywhere from zero degrees to -1 degree. The stock
setting of +1 degree was okay when roads had high crowns, but that's not the
case any more. And bump the caster to maybe +2 degrees from the stock +1.5
degrees.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org