Copy of Clymer manual

To: Roadster Group <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Copy of Clymer manual
From: Louthan <louthan@quik.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:51:25 -0700
Group, I am going to make some copies of my Clymer manual that
covers 1600 and 2000 models through 1970, it's approximately 300
pages and will be covered and spiral bound. If anyone wants a copy
I'm going to charge $20, which includes shipping, or if you are going
to go to Shasta they will be $15 and you can pick it up from me there.
I'm going to start making them the end of this week, so let me know off
list.
This is not a money making endeavor just enough to cover materials and
shipping. I figure everyone should have one.

Dennis
Minden, NV
louthan@reno.quik.com
68 1600