Sold roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sold roadster
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:05:27 EDT
Just like to let everyone know I sold my roadster. The guy who bought it is
really excited about being a new owner.

I'll turn him on to the list, as I'm sure he will be looking for guidance as
he goes to work on it.

I'd like to thank everyone on the list for all of your knowledge, good will
and overall generosity. I've meet a lot of great folks, and plan to stay
subscribed, to keep up on what everyone is doing.

As far as cruises in the area, maybe I can hitch a ride with someone, and
remain in the "group".

By the way, I'm also selling my 510 and looking for an Acura RSX type S. I've
got it listed on the Dime Quarterly classifieds.

Thanks for all the good times.

Kim Smith
Scappoose, OR

68 2000 (oops, sold)