SP(L)310 parts manual

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SP(L)310 parts manual
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:31:27 -0500 (CDT)
My local dealer called me the other day and asked if I had need for access
to a SP(L)310 parts manual, so I borrowed it to scan. Right now I don't
have time to do it, but is there anyone on the list who would like to take
this project on? It is fairly small, about 75 pages. The manual needs to

The manual is in good shape, but the covers are rather tattered.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA