Re: 1970 1600 Factory Service Manual?

To: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: 1970 1600 Factory Service Manual?
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:01:34 -1000
Yep, Marc.  I bought one of those green vinyl covered classics in 1969, and it
has been the source of much humor and considerable useful information.  I also
have the Clymer Manual. The first part (and majority) of the Clymer manual is
essentially a "verbatim" copy of the "green book".

I haven't done a close comparison  to determine if Clymer removed much of the
humor in "lifting" the material.  Pity, if they did :-).

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona