Re: 1970 1600 Factory Service Manual?

To: <bob_wilson@agilent.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1970 1600 Factory Service Manual?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:54:05 -0400
The 'real' manual was reprinted by Clymer. It's still a joke.

The 'real' manuals also had part nos. listed for many items and the reprint
by clymer doesn't. Datsun sent me a gratis real manual when I called them in
the late 70s. I thought that was very nice of them :)

Dean's manual is a reprint of the Rising Sun manual that was put together by
Scott and Pam Scheeler. Hey guys, remember them?

Nice people to do business with and when I visited their new house in
Suwanee, GA they were very happy to meet another Roadster owner.

Mike