A headlight question

To: "Datsun Team" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A headlight question
From: "Jon and Maggie" <jm.rider@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:07:20 -0700
Hi All,

It's time to throw another question at the list.  I have a minor problem (at
least I think) that has just begun to crop up in the last month or so.  For
some reason, when I turn my headlights on, they now go directly to the bright
mode, my dash lights do not come on and my running lights do not function.  Mt
blinkers do still work however.  Additionally, sometimes it will suddenly
switch back to a 'normal mode'.  However, this switching back used to occur
more often than it does now.  Note: I once hit the underside of the dash on
the drivers side and the 'switch' occurred.  However, I haven't been able to
duplicate this.  Any ideas what it might be before I go into exploratory
mode?

The weather here in the NW has been exceptional for cruising in the roadster!
I have to agree with those who say there is a direct correlation between
driving a roadster and absenteeism from work.  I will say, however, that when
I'm taking the roadster to work, I really enjoy that early morning cruise.

Jon
'69 2000
Bothell, Wa