OT temporary wheel mounting on L-320.

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT temporary wheel mounting on L-320.
From: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:00:23 -0500
        I asked this on the old truck list but no response. At some point my
L-320 will start to come together starting with suspension going back
on frame.  Is it safe to mount the wheels on the front/rear hubs
without drums for moving (pushing) around the yard?  Hand brake cable
housings have been impossible to find, and it looks like I'll need to
fab something up, or have it done, and I'd rather not mount the brake
drums until I'm ready to actually put the brakes in.  Any thoughts?