Front Bolts

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Bolts
From: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:10:00 -0400
Back in 1988, Rallye Enterprises put out a Catalog insert with their catalog
and in this booklet, there is a section that describes the 35 biggest mistakes
you can make.  # 35 on page 220.2:  Not taking the time to make sure that your
upper A-frame is still securely attached to your frame!  Each of the upper
A-frame cross bars bolt to the main frame/suspension structure with two bolts.
The tip suggests that one replaces these with Grade 8 bolts that are long
enough so you can use washers and double nut them.

Just wondering if any have done this and if you may remember what size bolts
are needed?  I think I would like to replace these.
As always,

Thanks

Ivin