Re: Rope Rear Main Seal

To: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Rope Rear Main Seal
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:08:27 -0700
If oil is coming out fast enough to get on the exhaust it sounds like you
have a problem.  Gravity usually causes oil to drop down and wind would
cause it to go to the rear.  Unless you have a special exhaust system that
runs under the engine I would recommend that you let the shop fix the leak
from the rear main seal.
Stan
====