Installing Clutch

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Installing Clutch
From: Scott Haynes <sh92@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:40:01 -0400
I am getting ready to install the Xmsn back onto my motor. It's hard to tell if
my clutch is worn or not as I don't have anything to compare it too. Throwout
bearing feels fine, but I'm sure its called a "throwout" bearing for a reason.
Are these parts still readily available or do I need to go through a vendor?
Also, any suggestions on installation/alignment?  I don't have a spare shaft so
I guess I'll need to find an alignment tool at Pep Boys that fits.
-Scott
69 2k work in progress
69 2k next project