(OT) Roll your own body/frame rotisserie

To: 510 <BLUEBIRDS@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: (OT) Roll your own body/frame rotisserie
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 14:17:56 -0600
In addition to my Datsun "habit" I'm also planning to restore or build a '67
GTO, as if I didn't already have way too much to do. In my research I came
across a very good article on home brewing a rotisserie in the Feb 05 issue
of High Performance Pontiac. Aimed at the larger GM, the design can easily
be adapted to our 510s, roadsters and Z-Cars.

These things can save a tremendous amount of wear and tear on old bodies,
ours as well as the cars, and allow you to easily get to spots for work that
would be difficult at best otherwise. Check it out.

FWIW,
Ron