Re: anyone have this titan problem

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: anyone have this titan problem
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:35:26 -0500
This is a frequently re-occurring thread (rotor warp and causes) in the
Honda NGs.

In addition to a failure to progressively tighten and cross-tighten,
what makes you think they use less than "max" on the air gun as a torque
setting?  ("120 ft lbs covers all the bases, right?  I usually tighten
'em to the yield, then back 'em off half a turn.")

- Bob Mann