looking for the owner of this car

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: looking for the owner of this car
From: DAT240Z73@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 04:50:29 EST
I am looking for the owner of this car, I have tried all the z car board's
and know one seams to know anything about the car. I know the car was at the
Blackhawk show in Calf, last year that's were the pic. was taken The reason for
 my search of the owner or any info on the car is I am having my car painted
this  winter and like the color on this car and would like to find out the
name of the  color and the brand of the paint. hope someone on here might have
some info on  the car as I have run out of z site to search.
Thanks